View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 08:33 AM

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousRNR View Post
you could also consider swapping the clock spring to avoid chopping up ALL of your wires, but repining or splicing your cruise control wires should be that bad either.

Are you sure its an 18mm??? I'm pretty sure its a 19mm nut holding the steering wheel on the steering shaft
Maybe you are right, thats why I said IIRC lol

Repinning the wires was not bad at all, that white connector comes apart if you press down in the right areas. If you look at the connector closely you can see where it comes apart. It took me maybe 10 minutes for the whole thing.