Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 10:45 AM

97Cruiser40th is on a distinguished road

97Cruiser40th is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedlex View Post
This circumstance is a bit unusual since it's true that most companies won't do agreed/declared value policies. Also, not all insurance companies work in all states. That said, they are insuring a high-value vehicle of mine and so have added my 4Runner (and one other car) because of that.

I don't like giving out personal info (or free business) but some companies to look into are: State Farm, Nationwide, Grundy and Hagerty.

Just note, they won't insure only this truck, you'll need a high-value main vehicle with them and/or other policies like an umbrella, house, commercial, etc. And be sure they don't put any restrictions on use (like no offroading, no work/school use, no shopping/errands, etc).

EDIT: Also, all cars are required to be in mint condition when the policy is underwritten. So if there's any rust, damage, paint issues, salvage/accidents, torn leather, etc, I was told they couldn't add it. But that's more because of the main vehicle requirement, which trickles down to all other cars on the policy.
Thanks, I have 2 cars already on an agreed value policy so that requirement wasnt an issue plus umbrella and home and a huge collection of other vehicles etc. I reached out to Grundy and Hagerty and no luck and place I did find was ridiculous for the runners.

I too saw that sale on BaT and with a 40k mile example Limited and 70k mile Highlander Im very interested. Looks like Ill have to shop a bit more.
97Cruiser40th is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote