View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 08:28 AM

RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light

RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light RedRunner_87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
there are not many nice lift kits ~ $700 range. The lifts I was looking at were more in the $2500-$3500 range. I need to wait a while before I could get into a 3” lift.

For the mean time I think the pro suspension level route will work for a few months [emoji2957]
You got a killer deal! I have been seeing them go for $1200 and up. Nothing wrong with a PRO suspension and spacers. Especially at that price.
2016 T4R SR5: Ironman FCP w/ Performance Springs l RAV4 Mirrors l TSO Pro Grill l TSO INCOG Front Bumper l Raptor Lights l 255/80 Falken WildPeak AT3W l CaliRaisedLED Ditch Light Brackets l Avid Sliders l Custom Drawers l R1 Concepts Rotors/Pads
5th Gen Build
1996 T4R Limited: E-Locked l 285 KO2's l Toytec BOSS w Superflex l SS Panhard l Ultra Gauge l AIRAID MIT l Drifter CB Mount l AOF Sliders l Weathertech's l Hilux 167 Snorke l Cobra 19DXIV l Ditch Lights l Relentless Front Bumper l Superwinch Tiger Shark l Paranoid Fab Din Switch
RedRunner_87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote