View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 11:50 PM

MarkBlack is on a distinguished road

MarkBlack is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesooohoppy View Post
its very hard to F up c clip installation, even without a tool. it makes a positive snap once its in the raceway. im still having a hard time believing this just popped out of the spindle if everything was seated correctly.

if everything was seated correctly and tightened AND the tolerances were too loose, i would think it would cause some sort of rattling. have you mic'd the ID of the hole on the spindle and the OD of the adapter?

what is this 'issue' you speak of?
He had the tools and it was seated correctly, at least I thought. We drove it around for 10 min, and i hit a large bump pretty fast and it just dropped down. I felt the wheel crank to one side and knew something was up. Took 3 hours to shave off the chrome on these china parts. Also the bolts were all jacked up. I think he wouldnt have spent the extra 3 hours if he f'd the clip up.
im not sure what "have you mic'd the ID of the hole on the spindle and the OD of the adapter?" means. Sorry lol
MarkBlack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote