View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 12:05 AM

Trail4me is on a distinguished road

Trail4me is on a distinguished road
Where do you keep all this stuff? There's almost no compartment space in this truck. I'm new to it but all i found so far is glove box, center storage and some weird storage on the right side by the tailgate.

I'm coming from 2003 Pilot and it had a nice compartment that was inside the bed in the trunk. Held my tools, hitches, jumping cables, flares, etc there. Besides, who thought it's a good idea to limit front doors side space length by dividing it with bottle holders. Now my ax doesn't fit there

I'm left with a pile of crap from my old SUV that i got no idea where to put it.