View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 12:00 PM

G_Raw has a spectacular aura about G_Raw has a spectacular aura about

G_Raw has a spectacular aura about G_Raw has a spectacular aura about
Thanks all for the replies. Here is what I did the long story...

4 months ago changed upper and lower ball joints

2 weeks ago. Changed steering rack and pinion as well as outer tie rods. Bushings and all. Flushed the system. Has been driving well for the two week period, steering has been great. So I am doubtful at this point it is anything to do with my steering rack causing the stiffness after changing my pump.

During the flush I performed on the steering rack I noticed my PS pump was leaking. SO yesterday I changed the PS pump. I did the flush procedure as described in my original post.

This morning I did tighten the belt up way more. I repeated flush sequence. Motor off wheels up. No impovement. It's like I have no power steering what so ever.

Do you think day to day driving is enough to get the air out?

Last edited by G_Raw; 11-24-2019 at 01:06 PM.
G_Raw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote