Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 04:11 PM

DaveSmith is on a distinguished road

DaveSmith is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana Overland View Post
You wont have to do anything at all in rear. The BMC an UCAs with enough camber adjustment plus flap removal up front should get you pretty close. I still get a minir rub in reverse at full lock on the plastic rocker end cap. I havent trimmed it yet. I have offroaded plenty with the set up. No problem with articulatiion/stuffing.
Thanks for the response Louisiana Overland. I really appreciate the first hand information from someone like yourself that fully flexes their suspension off road.

This spring I'm going to pull the trigger on the SCS Ray 10s (17x9 -38 Offset) with Cooper ST Max 285/70/R17s. I know each 4-runner is unique when it comes to exact clearances but after reading that anchr3d (on Instagram) tore his driver side fender off with a 3" King lift, Icon UCAs, BMC and trimming while running the SCS Ray 10s 17x9s with 295/70/R17 Cooper ST Pros's I'll stick with slightly smaller 285's on the wider 17x9 Ray 10s.

I'll just go slow at first and keep trimming until I'm sure I have 100% clearance at full articulation/stuff.
DaveSmith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote