Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 09:56 PM

cali2008 is on a distinguished road

cali2008 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimateBohab View Post
I put these plugs in my Runner and they absolutely Rock the starter doesn't even barely turn before it's running

2008 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 4.0L V6 Spark Plug | RockAuto

The very bottom ones the NGK ruthenium or whatever also run premium will help with your throttle response problem when I first bought it I had a very small Miss at highway speeds I put in a thing of Chevron Techron with a premium tank and it stopped the Miss dead I also changed out my spark plugs with the ones I posted and it made a lot of difference the dealership I bought it from had put two different kinds of plugs in both copper and those bastards were so worn out at 116000 miles that I don't know how it ran at all like jokishly terrible I figured they had to have been used when they put them in.....

But yeah if you haven't already bought your plugs and put them in try those bottom ones I think it's worth the extra few dollars
I already got the oem copper denso plugs.
Once finger tight I will 1/4 turn them and be done with it. Just need to weed out the forum talk on the correct antisieze to use. Thanks for chatting and giving your input!
cali2008 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote