Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 11:35 AM

dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light

dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light
Dom’s build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda250xtitan View Post
there's a rear kit out there that says its "long travel" but i think its a 3" lift with super tall bump stops. So you get a bunch of droop but thats it

I think the sonoran steel bar you mentioned earlier actually does get the most travel with extended travel shocks with the KDSS setup

just cantilever it and call it a day, you know you want to.

I have not found one company that has a long travel kit for the rear end of the 4Runner. Every1 is coming off the stock pivots. Which I’m doing first but for sure I found a way to add 20% length to both lower and upper links which would be considered long travel. Every kit out there is mid travel at best.

Yea that trac bar does allow the most travel for the extended travel shocks but it’s soooo ugly. And it will only work if you have stock length links. Or say if one wanted to use an aftermarket rear end and what not. It wouldn’t work.

I actually do want to cantilever it. We already did it to our diesel chase trucks. These thing pull 20” of rear travel and 16” up front at about a 2-3” ride height over stock on one and 4” over stock ride height .....And it can haul a lot.

Weird. I’m trying to post another truck but it’s showing my buddies truck too. But yeah that’s how we do it on our diesels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by dom42; 12-03-2019 at 06:45 PM.
dom42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote