Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:02 PM

Js'00imited4runner will become famous soon enough

Js'00imited4runner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by brillo_76 View Post
Very typical for PO to neglect all maintenance but the basics. Brakes, tire, oil changes, the occasional air filters.

If your lucky, you get a few that will change the belts and the Timing belts.

That's it. Very common to have original antifreeze, transmission fluid, differential grease, transfer grease and your zerks never hit with a grease gun.

Its just how it is and you have to expect it.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
Yeah since I've had it I put 35K on it. I've done timing belt/water pump/tensioner pulley/drive belt job. Changed diff fluid in both diffs/t-case.
New suspension all around. New coolant. New fuel pump. Scheduled oil changes. New tires. New LBJ's. Replaced front and back seats. New driver side door panel. Have a dash I still haven't put in yet. Working clock, digital climate control. Alignment. PCV valve. Brake booster check valve. Catback exhaust. Flushed out the power steering reservoir and refilled with fresh fluid.
Tires rotated. New front and rear sway bar links. CV boots repacked with fresh grease and new boots. Greased U joints at least twice a year. The dash, control arm bushing, rear track bar/upper links, and trans cooler are on the list for next spring. At least I can drive happy knowing all of the important things have been sorted. All in all its all worth the effort even with the mileage it has.
2000 Limited 4wd Millenium Silver Metallic, E rear locker, KYB Monomax All around, '99 tall coils up front with daystar 1" spacer, OME 890's in back, Weathertech Floor and cargo Mats, Track decal shackle Brackets, Satoshi grill mod (wahoo), Diff breather mod, 200k+ and still going strong!
Js'00imited4runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote