View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 06:57 PM

Off-Camber is on a distinguished road

Off-Camber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4R4Trout View Post
Thanks Brandon. I think this would work too. https://www.amazon.com/Fastronix-Pin...EWJ0TQZ4Z&th=1

What do you think?

David
That's the same thing i pieced together myself. Im not sure those terminals will direct crimp onto the LED license light wires since its a really small 26ga wire. You could either buy 2 small terminals for the two license plate wires or do like i did to extend my camera wires and butt splice them to the left over 16ga wire that victory supplies.

Does that make sense?

Brandon
Off-Camber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote