Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 08:50 AM

Off-Camber is on a distinguished road

Off-Camber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4R4Trout View Post
Weather Pack makes a 6 pin pigtail in a 18g and a 14g. Just not sure which one to get. Does the Victory 4x4 License Plate/Camera Relocation come with all the wire you need to make the connection? If so what gauge wire is it?
The license plate light comes with PLENTY of wiring attached. Victory does send color coded wiring. It was more than enough as I ran the wiring very slack and still had probably 3 feet leftover. The license plate light wiring says 26 ga on it. The Victory wires are not labelled but I'm thinking they are 16 ga. If not, they are 18 ga. Nothing bigger or smaller. I'd go with an 18 ga pigtail, itll splice together with the same size shrink wrap butt connectors that come with the Victory kit. Plus itll match up better to the wiring.
Off-Camber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote