View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 10:16 AM

PoopSmith is on a distinguished road

PoopSmith is on a distinguished road
So after much debating, I ended up going with the pre-wired one. I liked the custom-built plug, but couldn't justify the cost of the crimper. I figured I can either find a splice connector that'll handle the thinner gauge of the LED, or just replace the wires altogether. (Plus this gives me a chance to finally use these splice connectors I've had kicking around).

Another issue I noticed: With moving the camera out away from the hatch, it seems to be very exposed to the elements. Several times I have come out to my car after it rains, and cannot see out the camera

I decided to pick up some rain-x and am going to treat the lense to see if it keeps the moisture off. I'll report back once I get it applied.
PoopSmith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote