Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 12:56 PM

John in NC will become famous soon enough John in NC will become famous soon enough

John in NC will become famous soon enough John in NC will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW.OH.T4R View Post
I was with you until your last sentence. Simply because this applies to literally any vehicle in that situation. There's a windy road with several small "hills" (elongated bumps) that I travel every evening after picking up the kid at daycare. I can hit with low beams from small sedans constantly on these hills and they create instantaneous problems.
That said, I get blinded regularly by HD trucks with HIDs in reflector housings and it annoys the hell out of me.
I'm saying those that think they've aimed their high performance aftermarket searing bright lights correctly may still be blinding people on curves and cresting hills. But yes you are right some factory lights can blind you in these situations- I'm thinking newer Corolla, Acura MDX, Escalade... they're super bright.
I'm just really annoyed by these super bright non factory lights in everything from junkers to $80,000 "levelled" trucks. Forget about the squat/ reverse rake guys, they blind bats, birds, and airliners, PLUS all other drivers.
John in NC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote