Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 01:17 PM

deanx2009 is on a distinguished road

deanx2009 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by STI_MECE View Post
On another random note I think you can swap engines andd get them going wayyyy faster than me lol I am going to have go to back and look at the time i got into doing these swaps then all the prep work.

I 110% agree the longest part is all the small stuff. I made a list of stuff to check off but i still got half a full list, but it includes stuff like change timing belt, to swap TPS sensors, so big and small stuff. Got 2 more major things on my swap.

You make me wanna call in sick and go to my apartment garage and keep going! lol
haha I totally get it. I have a job where im on shift for two weeks and off for two weeks, so I get a good amount of free time at home!

Ive done about 4 engine swaps total...5 if you count removing an engine out of the 4runner as a "swap." id argue the engine/trans was the easiest part if you have the right tools and arent dragging an engine hoist through the gravel..the reason I say this was because its all one unit and once its dropped in, a few motor mount bolts and youre good!

then you get the fun of connecting everything else. lol.
deanx2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote