View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 06:06 PM

Kryptoroxx has a spectacular aura about Kryptoroxx has a spectacular aura about

Kryptoroxx has a spectacular aura about Kryptoroxx has a spectacular aura about
Working hard on the headlights currently and I will compile everything on those after incomplete them.

My front bumper is on the way. I settled on the open top from NWTI and I am super excited to get down to welding them. A friend of mine went in for his tacoma and he has a 220 miller so I will definitely be welding up both bumpers at his house. I might have to take some of my stuff over there but it will feel great welding one 220 rig again. I've gotten used to my Hobart and it's a great little welder but I feel much more comfortable welding a bumper on a more powerful rig.

My arb skid plates are in. The plates are currently in the shed awaiting time for install. I need to drag out the hardware and match it up with stainless buttonhead bolts before I get it all done. Luckily I think I only have one bolt hole that needs to be retapped on the frame.

I have the dash cam 90% installed. I had to use some interesting things to mount the rear camera since the only two places to mount are the rear door right beside the window seal or inside the door on the headliner. Since the headliner wouldn't allow the camera to stick to it and the rear door required a crazy cable run I've opted to get a headliner mount for emergency lights so the camera can be securely mounted without the fear of linking cable to anything like that. I do fear that when the backup camera comes in that I will have to use the crazy camera run and put it centered under the wing....or on the license plate. Both require it to be run into the door.

My Atoto pro A6 is sitting in a box waiting for the stock amp interface and dash kit. From everything I've read it is comparable to the pioneer decks and is more responsive. The reason I picked this deck is because it has dual bluetooth channels for calls and audio plus it is an android based system so it will work well with my phone. It does mirroring and handles Waze internally which is nice.

There are a few led lights I've got coming in the mail and a few other goodies. I did pretty well on black friday but I still have to wait on the suspension from battleborn. As much as I got a great deal for the suspension it hasn't shipped yet because of the 650 springs that I paired for the front.

Pics and posts to follow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Kryptoroxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote