Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 12:03 PM

hbrogers is on a distinguished road

hbrogers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForRun View Post
Any tips on how to twist these damn things into the socket?. is yours a 2020? My 2020 uses stock H11's so shouldn't matter. anyway I tried the XV2 and it just won't twist into the socket! the XV2 has thick plastic tabs and are slightly different size than the oem. Tried an old H11 hid had from and old truck and it fit just fine. a frigging hid bulb should not be rocket science. I read somewhere the gaskets might be different but measured them and they are identical to the oem gasket.
Tried XD support, on hold 20 minutes till a computer said they would call me right back, then hung up. that was an hour ago
I've got a 2020, too. I installed these same exact lights last night as well as the LED high beams w/ DRL driver and they went in without any trouble; didn't need to make anything modifications to make them fit. There is a slight yellow color on the road about 5 feet in front though so maybe they aren't in correctly. I had the Philips 43k in my other 4Runner and don't remember that being the case.
2020 TRD ORP - Silver / TRD Pro Wheels - Black / Continental TerrainContact A/T - 265/70R17 / ARB Diff Breather / XenonDepot XTR HID Philips XV2 48K - Low Beams / XenonDepot Xtreme LED Pro - High Beams
hbrogers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote