View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 03:15 PM

xyzzy will become famous soon enough

xyzzy will become famous soon enough
Being as I recently picked up a new 2019 TRD ORP, and that I'm also new to late model Toyotas, I have been spending time with the owners manual and maintenance guide.

The maintenance guide says the OEM Denso SK16HR11 gets its first replacement at 120,000 miles or 12 years, which ever comes first.

As an aside, it looks like there might be some past history with propeller shafts coming loose - the maintenance guide says the bolts on it should be re-torqued every 15,000 miles/18 months... and every 5,000 miles/6 months if you tow, use a car-top carrier, haul heavy loads, drive on dirt roads, dusty roads, or roads that had salt applied to them.
xyzzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote