Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 08:59 PM

Broomsky19 is on a distinguished road

Broomsky19 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlugInfinite View Post
Got these installed on a 2020 TRD Offroad. Hyperflash from both headlights. Pretty frustrating - I sent Xenon Depot a support ticket mid-November specifically asking if hyperflash would be a problem and would they include a resistor - Mike B responded saying that the resistor on the back of the units had been upgraded and hyperflash wasn't a problem. Seems like a fairly significant issue to either lie about, or just get wrong. Sent a support ticket - hopefully they resolve it.

Mike B (XenonDepot)

Nov 22, 08:29 EST

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us! We have about 50 in stock, but they are selling fast! We did have a very small amount of hyper flash issues with those, but we upped the resistance in one of the resistors on the back of the headlight and it fixed the issue for everyone, so no more hyper flash issues! You would not need any extra resistors. Just check out with the links below!

Headlights - 2014+ Toyota 4Runner Morimoto XB LED Headlights | XenonDepot

Fogs - XenonDepot | 2017 Toyota 4RUNNER Morimoto LED Foglights

Let me know if you have any questions!

Mike

I placed my order on 11/27, received lights on 12/3 and installed 12/7 and had hyperblink on my 20 SR5P. I sent an email about needing the correct resistors on 11/27. Received email yesterday that they were still in transit to XenonDepot. Then got auto-email about 5p saying they shipped to me and will arrive Saturday.
Broomsky19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote