Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 02:11 PM

nevada has a spectacular aura about nevada has a spectacular aura about nevada has a spectacular aura about

nevada has a spectacular aura about nevada has a spectacular aura about nevada has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdubbleu View Post
I picked up a 2016 TEP in August and I'm loving it so far. Got a great deal, too: $30,800 out the door from a Toyota dealer for a Certified example with 53k miles and an aftermarket remote start system (which was not advertised). No mods yet...

Anyway, since I got it in August I'd used the AC every day but now that it's cooled off I'm using heat or have it turned off completely. However, when the fan is set to 'off,' it still blows quite a bit of air. If the temp knob is set to anything higher than a click or two past the mid-point, the warm air that comes out will actually make the car VERY warm. Is this normal operation for the 5th gen? Also worth noting that when the climate control fan is on, it makes a noticeable whine that's audible even over the radio unless the volume is turned up to like 20 (on satellite radio).

Thanks!
if its set to FRESH AIR, and you are moving down the road, yes air will come inside. then depending on where you have the controls, will determine the temp of air coming in.
nevada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote