Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 02:44 PM

jplinks is on a distinguished road

jplinks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain4Runners View Post
I was in the same boat as you and decided to go to AG TRDP.

I was also worried about the exhaust but it’s not a hard thing to swap out if you can’t stand it. Most likely, you’ll get used to it and it’ll be a non-issue or like me you may actually grow to prefer it.

As far as the suspension, I test drove an ORP without KDSS, with KDSS, and the pro. Honestly I didn’t notice a huge difference. Although very rare there is potential of KDSS maintenance issues and issues with it leaning in the long run and since there wasn’t a big noticeable difference I came to the conclusion it wasn’t something I needed.

In terms of strictly pro vs orp.. I think the first few years the pro came out there were little differences other than paint and aesthetics, but now there’s a number of other differences like remote connect, dual climate control, JBL audio (the audio in an ORP sucks), LED fog lights, auto headlights, tires, skid plate, and suspension. I figured if you mod up an ORP you’re pretty close to the price of a pro but the resell value of the pro would still be stronger. That being said, I was very close to getting an ORP and it’ll still get you to all the same places the pro will with the same reliability and safety features so you can’t go wrong either way.
extremely solid & helpful post..thanks so much
jplinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote