Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 09:49 AM

White19pro is on a distinguished road

White19pro is on a distinguished road
So I leased a 2019 pro for 7 months and hated the way it handled on road , I took it offroad on a forest rd and had to get a alignment after one trip, dealer did it for free because it happened within two weeks of owning it. I don't have any experience with kdss, but I was in for my 5000mile service on my pro and took a 2020 Venture for a test drive ( non kdss ) I was sold instantly, It has a spacer lift and 285/70r17 Toyo at2 they had to do a slight trim of front fenders and it drives like a Lexus. It does seem a little under powered compared to the pro though . One other observation while driving the 19 Pro was it felt like I was driving my father in laws jeep that has 37s and doesn't drive straight all over the road . This has nothing to do with it but something else my wife and I noticed is the seats in the 2020 Venture seem way more comfortable then the seats in my 19 pro. For me it was everyday driving comfort, haven't taken her in the dirt yet waiting on my camburg uca and bilstein 6112 front and 5100 rear . That was my experience with a 19 pro.