Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 11:02 PM

Jshen is on a distinguished road

Jshen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanOlsen View Post
Jshen, I'm not sure how the TRD Fox are labeled in terms of left to right. But on which side did you install the pre-loaded shock? (I'm assuming it is pre-loaded and not a shorter coil?). Since non-KDSS and KDSS vehicles tend to lean in opposite directions it does make sense to me to swap sides from the typical TRD Pro installation, and to put the preloaded shock on the passenger side to correct for the usual KDSS lean.
The underside of the bottom spring perch is labeled front left /front right. I never thought to swap sides at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrummingdude View Post
If you like the "plush" ride the TRD Pro has, why would you use a spacer for leveling? Doesn't using spacers on the strut towers to level harshen the ride since now the spring is more compressed?
There are different designs of spacers. Ones that sit above the coilover don't alter the spring rate. Correct me if I'm wrong guys. But regardless, I'm patiently waiting for eibach as they have something in the works for the pro fox.
Jshen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote