View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 12:46 PM

ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough

ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough
Victory 4x4 Molle storage panels continued

Passenger side:

Hi-Lift jack base. Works great under the factory jack when off road and you get a flat, but don't need to use the Hi-Lift.

Black molle pouch containing my Warn winch corded remote.

Cheap Gray shooting bag from Wal Mart containing:
Soft shackles
2nd tree saver
Snatch blocks
Variety of driver bits and driver bit tools.

The stainless steel hook keeps the gray bag from drooping and helps take some strain off the molle straps on the back.

If I take all of that crap off both panels and toss it on the floor of the rear cargo area, I won't have much room for anything else especially on long family road trips. Never mind the hazard of driving around with a lot of loose gear.

With the molle panels I don't have to load the car up every time I go off road. Sometimes 1-3 times per week or more. I'm also always ready to lend a helping hand to other motorists on a daily basis.
Attached Images
Molle or modular storage panel load outs-passengerpanel-jpg  Molle or modular storage panel load outs-jackbase-jpg  Molle or modular storage panel load outs-winchremote-jpg  Molle or modular storage panel load outs-graybag-jpg  Molle or modular storage panel load outs-softshackles-jpg  Molle or modular storage panel load outs-treesaver-jpg  Molle or modular storage panel load outs-snatch-blocks-jpg  Molle or modular storage panel load outs-tools-jpg 

Last edited by ProfessorP; 12-18-2019 at 12:55 PM.
ProfessorP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote