Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 03:20 PM

hbrogers is on a distinguished road

hbrogers is on a distinguished road
2020 TRD ORP - Suspension Upgrade Options

I'm considering upgrading suspension on my 2020 TRD ORP and have a few different setups in mind but want opinions on what would be appropriate given the other items I'll have loaded and other accessories I'll have on it. Goal is to keep as close to stock appearance and add least amount of added weight possible. My plan is to add the following: Slee sliders, hidden winch mount, Warn Zeon 10S platinum, small flat rack (Front Runner, Rhino, Yakima, LFD, etc...), 1up 2 bike rack, aluminum skids (wondering if this is overkill).

Any info (good and bad) you have on possible suspensions setups I list would be greatly appreciated. I'm considering the following:

- Bilstein 5100s on all four corners
-set at .85"F/stock R
-set at 1.75"F/1"R spring

- Bilstein 6112F/5100R
-set at 1.75"F/1"R

- Dobinson's
-no clue what to get that would be equivalent to Bilstein setups

What I'm wondering is what's the best for my intended purposes of riding trails like GA Traverse or the southeast sections of the Trans America Trail. This will also be a daily driver. Lastly I'd like to not have to invest in UCAs, diff drop, extended break lines, etc...

And yes, I know there is a search function and I have looked at a lot of threads/posts, but want specifics about the products I listed and for my intended purposes as well as other possible products that would give same or similar results.
2020 TRD ORP - Silver / TRD Pro Wheels - Black / Continental TerrainContact A/T - 265/70R17 / ARB Diff Breather / XenonDepot XTR HID Philips XV2 48K - Low Beams / XenonDepot Xtreme LED Pro - High Beams
hbrogers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote