Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 12:08 PM

ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all

ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Had a rat take up residence under my F350 hood- smart devil- placed baited traps on top of the engine- he built his nest snuggly around them- never touched the bait. Built the nest mostly out of my underhood insulation.
Saw him several times when I opened the hood- big rat.
Finally one day I opened the hood and he ran down the back of the engine- but never dropped off to the ground. I was ready for him.
I quickly crawled under the truck and waited- eventually he poked his head off the top of the transmission- let me tell you a .22 revolver under the truck is plenty loud with no ear protection.
Rat shot lived up to its name. Didn't even chip the paint on the transmission tunnel.

For size reference that is a Ruger SP101
Lol, sounds like a cartoon skit from the 70s
ForRun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote