Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 05:49 PM

airmax233 is on a distinguished road

airmax233 is on a distinguished road
SOS HELP 3RD GEN 4Runner Broke!!

Good afternoon Toyota Fam!!!
So update I have not driving my 4runner for the longest time! and now it won't start for S*** lol Wanted to give the truck to my little brother but what good does it do if it won't even pass the smog test here in California that alone is another problem ughhhhhh!!!!!!

If anyone can chime in with problem number one that would be amazing!!!
okay so on April 20th of this year I replaced the battery with an interstate one. problem solved. Fast forward today I tried turning it on and no go. I tried jump starting it and it only clicks. Checked the dash board and as soon as I turned the key the power completely goes away. Disconnected the battery took it to my local Autozone store to see if the battery had juice.The 3 salesmen where just laughing
and saying stuff like ohh interstate blah blah the other guy I have never seen a battery soo dead 0.97% charge -___- GREAT!!! We can't charge this for its own life. KOOL F****** THANKS. Took it to Firestone and got it swapped for a new since it was under warranty plus I got a bigger batter .Problem solved if this didn't solve the issue I was ready to buy a new starter because I've pulled it twice already replaced plunger and contacts so about to give up on it at this point. . So my step dad keeps saying say problem is going to happen where your battery its going to completely drain because its your alternator.
airmax233 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote