View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 10:20 AM

crawler78 is on a distinguished road

crawler78 is on a distinguished road
I fully agree I think mine has something besides the shock issue but Toyota is refusing to let the techs replace anything due to it. I told them the first time I dropped it off I thought the sway bar bushing went out as is reminds me of when they went bad on my past jeeps. Same noise and feels very close to it. They completely torn apart the undercarage in SD and the other day here in MO while having the service the let me come out and look at it with the plate off and check things out. I do want to replace the bushing as well as I know a lot of 4runners had issues with them.

As far as over night I do work 12 hrs rotating shifts and it would be outside in -50 all night and covered in snow. Hell the way home you’d need ear plugs. I asked if I replaced the shocks and it didn’t go away if they would do anything. They said they’d pull them and tell me to send them back for a refund and then keep looking. Wtf Toyota. I’ve never seen the company be such a pain. Normal they have been great with this kind of thing from what I’ve seen
crawler78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote