Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 05:23 PM

Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough

Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough Syr4RinNC is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesooohoppy View Post
well youre in iowa, there are lots of walmarts outside of where you are. maybe youre in a small town, idk. i can tell you if you lived where i live you wouldnt buy anything from walmart other than oil, filters, and shop towels.

there is no 'may' have a reputation for questionable work. they do where im at. you seem to have gotten lucky (again, maybe youre in a small town). where i am at, i guarantee you higher end tire shops are paying their employees more than my local walmart (which employs all sorts of 'winners' whom i dont even want looking at my rig). it also helps if you go to a reputable tire shop and do your research before hand.

your iowa walmart may be good, but what if you go next door to another state (or say a town) and you get shoddy work done on your rig and you have issues? now youre stranded in a different state/town thanks to questionable walmart work.

25 a corner to mount and balance too much for you? so you're going to take your chances with something as important as tires? thats where you lost me. you dont even want to know how much shops charge for tire swaps on cars with TPMS sensors. plus most of us have 33" tires. its not like getting these balanced is the easiest.

brakes and tires are the most important things on your vehicle. im glad you can trust someone at walmart and save money. most of us cant because we know what goes down at walmart.

Never has anything that I heard or read made me think that the following applies to it. This post above did.

HTML Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
“what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Syr4RinNC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote