Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 10:51 PM

16trailpremium is on a distinguished road

16trailpremium is on a distinguished road
Lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackindy View Post
It is official from the Toyota dealer... I lifted my 2020 4Runner 2 inches in front and 1 in rear and after an alignment the accident avoidence system malfunctioned. The dealer said "lifting the vehicle makes the system unuseable. The only thing we can do is disable it." So that is what I'm allowing Wolfchase Toyota in Memphis to do I guess. Something to think about before you buy a newer 4Runner if the safety sense is a buying factor but you want to run 33s.

WOW ! I am having my brand new 2020 4 runner SR5 4x4 lifted next month at a shop that does lifts for our Toyota dealer in Alabama. No issues heard this way. I was told they will install a 2 inch on the front and realign. 450 BUCKS. By the way this is my 5th 4 runner. The 2020 is the best so far. Couldn't get the accessories wanted on a Pro so I opted for the SR5 4x4. It is black with Tan suplex leather, moonroof, passisve entry, heated seats, push button rear window, Bridgestones, running boards, all weather mats, 3rd row, power front seats and other stuff. I could have gotten a Trd Pro for 175 bucks less but just wasn't the vehicle I thought. Put the blackout kit on it, Trd front skidplate
16trailpremium is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote