View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 11:29 AM

Greaser is on a distinguished road

Greaser is on a distinguished road
Funny....I sold my first gen 3 4Runner to a family member years ago....and 20 years later they still refuse to sell it back to me. Glad you got yours.

I'd imagine you need to take yours to the dealer and they can sell/program new fobs for you for $100 bucks or so. Modern cars with BLE fobs are even more expensive.

On another note: anyone know if they keys themselves are 'chipped' on 2000 SR5's or if you can just get extras made at the hardware store?