View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 05:57 PM

mountain-biker is on a distinguished road

mountain-biker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB66 View Post
For the Bay Area, the condition and amount of original miles (quite low), a pretty rare find and worthy of the price paid, IMO.

Enjoy, and best to you and your 3rd gen in the New Year!
Thank you and happy new year to you as well! I am seriously enjoying the truck. I have been to Yosemite, Pismo, Santa Cruz and Rowher Flats so far and camped in it for several nights - it is awesome. A great fit for my lifestyle. The negatives so far have been the MPG and harsher ride than anticipated. I love to MTB and the ability to now drive off-road lets me share elements of the MTB experience with others. Stoked I got this one!!
mountain-biker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote