Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 01:36 PM

sdkosu is on a distinguished road

sdkosu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephp732 View Post
I changed out the oil housing to the aluminum version on all three of my 4Runners and I have had the same experience that you described. I was able to easily spin the metal housing all the way up to the mounting base. I have not experienced any leaking to date.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm hoping the new housing works as yours have; it looks better if nothing else (until the unruly skid plate covers it up).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk