View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 08:35 PM

spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of

spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruelin View Post
Anybody still watching this thread?

Interested in AOR bumpers since I think it's close by and the bumpers look great. Can’t tell for sure if they’re still in Ft Collins though, since the website map indicates Riverton, WY. Anybody know what’s up with that?

Also interested in a photo of a T4R, pref 3rd gen but that’s not strictly necessary, that shows both a front tube bumper and a front plate bumper on the same vehicle. I’m curious how the lines look and figure someone must have one.

I see things are on sale now so I might put an order in.

Thanks!
They moved to Wyoming last year.

Last edited by spartacus; 01-01-2020 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Grammer
spartacus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote