Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 06:05 PM

Madmartygan is on a distinguished road

Madmartygan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant138 View Post
Not really into wrestling with a swing arm to get into my truck. Not really interested in spending 3+ g's for a swing out. Not really interested in adding all the weight. Not really interested in moving my reverse camera. Not really interested in worrying about theft. Not really interested in making my truck longer.
Have you thought about the Victory 4x4 rear bumper offering? It's not $3k and if you only ran the passenger side swing out you wouldn't need to move your camera. Additionally, removing the swingout(s) is super simple, maybe 15 minutes tops, so you could leave it off until you go offroading and then toss it on. That way you're not dealing with the swingout most of the time and the chance of theft is minimized (or just do like I did and get keyed lugs that match the rest of your wheels). Granted, this option still adds the weight, but I think any route you take there's going to be some kind of trade off.
Madmartygan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote