View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 10:38 PM

coreynw is on a distinguished road

coreynw is on a distinguished road
Door Light LED Swap Fuse(?) Issue

So I swapped out all the interior LEDs in my 2012 SR5 with a product that was probably too inexpensive, and it's going to end up costing me money. I did all the interior lights without an issue, until I got to my drivers door. Went to swap the door light down at the bottom, and when I installed the new bulb it flickered and then went out. Now, not only does that fixture not work, but the truck doesn't register any information from that door position switch. So opening the drivers door doesn't turn on the interior lights, nor does it let the truck know that I've gotten out when I stop somewhere, turn the truck off, get out and lock it with the fob, thus the headlights stay on. I've swapped the door switch for the one on the other side and that didn't fix the issue. Swapping in a working fixture from the other side also doesn't work. I've checked the fuses, but none of them in the engine compartment nor under the dash are blown. Can anyone with a good idea of how the 5th gens are wired up shed any light on this?
coreynw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote