Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: 350000 97 t4r
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 06:26 PM

cahilc is on a distinguished road

cahilc is on a distinguished road
Keep Rocking!

Yup, lbj's and radiator. Rad even for a manual. They do eventually clog up. Got 300k out of the original rad on my manual '96. Address any leaks and good maintenance. Clutch when it starts to slip. I'd still be rolling with my '96 if it wasn't for rust issues. You've got the rust issue checked. Good for you.

Prefer the 96,97, & 98 years. Pre electronic complexity.

Laughed when I read about switching from manual to auto. I get that believe me.

I consider 350k a good broken in vehicle. Gonna need to address the past maintenance gaps when they show. No worries.

Carry On!

Sure others more experienced will chime in to add info.

Cheers!