Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 01:42 PM

Ykket is on a distinguished road

Ykket is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack View Post
The Bussman panel is similar to what I used and It worked well. The wires that come with it are not long enough to really go anywhere so you will have to add on to them.The Bussman relay panel is only rated for 80 amps so size your fuse and wire accordingly.
The other blue sea fuse block and fuse are spendy but they attach to the battery connector so there is no drilling plus it makes for a cleaner installation.
The bracket I made is 16 gage sheet metal its strong enough to support the relay panel so no extra support is needed. Yes that is my photo. I don't have a build page but you can see what I have done by going into my album on page #2 you can see how I did this Mod.
I don't profess to be an expert on my builds its more of a Hobby.
Take your time do it right and have fun.
Thank you, this has been incredibly useful information. I have some ideas in mind now.
Ykket is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote