Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 03:01 PM

ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all

ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all ForRun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco Ramirez View Post
Keep telling yourself whatever you need to justify spending a lot more and buying a ‘20 ��
The ACTUAL reasons for buying a pro are the same on 19 as 20.
Have to disagree. I had a 19 orp I could have easily made identical to a pro for less$$$. The pro is like Northface jacket or Starbucks. Paying for the name, not a superior product. My reason for the 20 pro is 2fold. I wanted the label and I got it. Next is the 8" screen. There are zero aftermarket solutions that are acceptable to me for a larger screen. The Sony and Alpine that stick out look stupid imo. A normal double din looks stupid imo having a big empty surround with zero knobs. Only one that looks cool is the T9 that is a cheap Chinese knockoff with problems.
The pro is just a trim level. Daytonaviolet? Has the best of all world's, stripped his limited and made it onto a pro. If they offered limited features in a pro, I would be driving one now

Last edited by ForRun; 01-04-2020 at 03:07 PM.
ForRun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote