Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:28 AM

VB.TRD.Pro will become famous soon enough VB.TRD.Pro will become famous soon enough

VB.TRD.Pro will become famous soon enough VB.TRD.Pro will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine0369 View Post
I looked at their website; I have the G key but with the integrated remote on the key. It is not the one pictured on their website; will this remote start still work for me?
Thanks!
It should work. I've got the same type of G key with integrated remote and just installed the same kit you're referring to.

After a mixup on my part, I finally received my kit over the weekend. The guys at Accessorides were very accommodating and got everything squared away. A+ for customer service.

Installation was super easy. I'd say routing the wires for the ignition harness down the steering column in a way that doesn't interfere with the cover, fishing the wire for long range antenna, and finding a place to mount the module took 2x longer than the actual installation and programming. The install and programming was super simple.

Now it makes sense why none of the DIY YouTube videos include info on the tedious part of buttoning everything up.

2021 Lexus GX460 Premium Plus + Sport Design Pkg
2019 VooDoo Blue 4Runner TRD Pro
2016 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

Last edited by VB.TRD.Pro; 01-06-2020 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Clarity
VB.TRD.Pro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote