Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 09:29 PM

Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of

Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of Bumbo has much to be proud of
Just my opinion but I would have a hard time tearing apart a brand new 4Runner just to throw 5100 on them. I don’t really consider them an upgrade in capability, I consider them a good quality OE style replacement which accommodates a lift height. It’s the type of shock you buy to replacement a blown OEM shock and don’t want to buy garbage as a replacement.

I am a pretty big proponent of the 6112 for a daily driver/weekend warrior, it’s worth the extra coin over the 5100 in the front. Fox take-offs from a Pro would also be a nice find but they don’t do much for lift height adjustments.

Once you go to a performance 2.5, all other options basically feel like you bought a Monroe shock from Sears, but I also think it’s a somewhat high maintenance option unless you are really into suspension stuff and don’t mind blowing cash. 6112 gets you most of the way there without going too crazy.
Bumbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote