View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 03:34 PM

MannMade82 is on a distinguished road

MannMade82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe View Post
Any black Friday sales?
I'm looking at getting these to help with the ride but I will also want to add some new coils to give me a bit more of a lift.

How hard are these to install on your own?

Thanks
The install is certainly something you can do yourself, but it all depends on what your mechanical ability is and your access to tools/equipment. The springs/strut is under a great deal of compression, so caution must be used... You can find instructions on the forum. I installed both front and rear 5100s with Cornfed spacers in rear solo in my garage. Without a spring compressor.
TRD CAI - n-fab Nerf Steps - Philips X-treme LED fogs - XenonDepot Philips HID Low Beam - Interior & Exterior LEDs - Bilstein 5100 All Around: Front 1.75", Rear 1" Cornfed spacers - Prothane/Whiteline front & rear sway bar bushings - General Grabber ATX 265/70/17 - ARB On Board Air
MannMade82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote