View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 08:57 PM

dcjeeper is on a distinguished road

dcjeeper is on a distinguished road
Update: dealer messed up with the wires behind glove box area

@Old Red @Bugser @jp.vegas
I checked most of the wires and narrowed down the short circuit to the area behind the glove box. I remember the airbag had a recall over half years ago and realized it's very likely the mechanic worked on the wires somewhere and caused the short circuit. I brought it to dealer and asked them to fix it and told them I've checked before and it was their fault. They doubt it at first, but later checked and fixed it at no charge, didn't tell me what's the problem, and not even a invoice for that. Apparently they found it's their fault but didn't want to admit it. I saw someone else mentioned other problems after airbag recall. Those who had airbag recall service before should also pay attention to potential problems. I'm disappoint about this dealership. Their oil change service sucks too, I found some sludge like stuff in the oil filter cap and started doing oil change myself now.

Last edited by dcjeeper; 01-09-2020 at 09:01 PM.
dcjeeper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote