Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 11:33 PM

cgalloni is on a distinguished road

cgalloni is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Thank you for your input. According to the car fax the valve covers were changed at 126k (the truck has now 166k). Don’t know if is the transmission fluid but the transmission is working fine and not slipping. The oil just happens to be covering the upper and bottom part of the transmission. Don’t know if is coolant from the radiator that was changed yesterday. I turn on the truck and let sit idle for a few minutes and don’t see anything dripping so I have no clue but that was not like that a few days back. I’m praying is not the transmission. I don’t need this right now
cgalloni is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote