Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 11:21 AM

Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light

Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light Drobs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm-v35 View Post
Interesting ideas in here. So far the best method seems to be @Drobs picture. Though in general I dont see an AR as easily functional/usable while in the vehicle as it would probably be pretty clumsy. But I like the method of transport.

IMO for real functionality it's hard to beat any type of handgun really. Just curious, but what would be the purpose/logic of choosing an AR over a handgun for vehicle carry(other than transport)?

I don't leave any firearms in the car 24/7 myself. I only take them with me while camping as protection from animals mostly - and in certain places the 2 legged type of threats as well. Typically I bring a glock20 and S&W 329PD. I figure if you don't take out your threat within the first couple shots it's over anyway.
I also don't leave guns in the car overnight. However, I do bring handguns and a rifle with me if taking long road trips.

These AR Pistols are short, if carrying it up front - could easily shoot through the windshield if need be. Might need hearing aids afterwards though.

2019 OR - LT285/70R17 Yokohama Geolandar MT, SPC UCA's, BMC, Eibach Pro Truck Lift, Warn VR10 Winch, Warn 100022 Winch Bumper, TRD Skid Plate, Cali Raised Light Bar, Shrockworks Sliders and Skids, LFD Ruggadized Cross Bars, Sprint Booster.
Drobs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote