Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 05:28 PM

Weston4Runner is on a distinguished road

Weston4Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by movesfast View Post
Brand new sr5. Had perforated katskin leather put in before I took possession.
Immediately took a road trip by myself. Headed to the high dessert to go poke around. Had a little burble going on in my stomach. Wasn’t sure what that was about. But overall felt fine. I figured I wait until the next town and use the restroom, get something to drink and all will be well.

I was wrong.

The burbling got louder. And started descending. It was hard to ignore. By now I was in town desperately looking for a place to stop in an unfamiliar scene. Locating a larger grocery story, I circled, looking for a damn entrance! That’s when it hit. An explosion of sounds and smells that no man should ever have to deal with. Out it came in a river of violence. Cascading through my shorts and all over a brand new 4Runner.

I shit myself. And there was nothing I could do.
After the violence I did everything I could to clean it up. You can’t tell to this day. But I have thought seriously about trading it in on a new one. Concerned how it goes this summer when it gets hot out

Is your username a homage to your poo situation that day??
2019 Mag Grey ORP - Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 275/70/17 - Spidertrax Spacers - TRD Intake - TRD Exhaust - Green Lane Offroad skid plate and sliders - Rago Fab MSP - DD SS3 Pro Fog - XD LED DRL/HBs - HR SV4 LED LBs - Sprint Booster - 35% Tint - 3M Paint Protection - LineX - Canvas Back - Weathertech - 2 Graco Child Seats
Weston4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote