View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:00 PM

Novashards will become famous soon enough

Novashards will become famous soon enough
Congrats! That looks like a nice one and can't beat single owner. I got a 2000 Limited that will also spend 99% of its time with me on the road.

Being an older car as you look it over and use it more you'll probably notice some "catch-up" maintenance items to take care of. A good start is the 4runner new buyer thread.

Common Problems

New Owners

I documented alot of my work in a thread as well. Mine is mostly a daily driver but has the extra stock 4x4 capabilities if I ever need them.

My New 2000 Limited 4x4 E-Locker

Last edited by Novashards; 01-10-2020 at 08:05 PM.
Novashards is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote