Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 01:41 AM

LionSinzahn is on a distinguished road

LionSinzahn is on a distinguished road
Climate Control Lights Question

Hello everyone!

I'm still new to this forum and also new to Toyota. Just traded my car in for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner because I was desperate to get something with 4-wheel drive again, way too much snow where I live for the car I had. Everything on it seems to be running very smoothly. It is very clean and the interior is in amazing shape, it was very well taken care of. However it does have high mileage (192k).

Anyway, the question I have is... Are all of the climate control buttons suppose to light up? I would assume so, would seem like a silly design otherwise. The lights that indicate which setting is on all work, but the button itself has no light. Perhaps the extreme cold is messing with things, as you can see in the pic it is -12 degrees outside. I literally just got this 4Runner a day ago from the time of posting this, so I apologize for the stupid question.

If they are suppose to be lit up, any suggestions on a fix? Would it be the bulbs themselves?

Thanks for your time!
Attached Images
Climate Control Lights Question-20200110_210719-min-jpg 
LionSinzahn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote