Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 01:11 PM

bring_it_on will become famous soon enough bring_it_on will become famous soon enough

bring_it_on will become famous soon enough bring_it_on will become famous soon enough
My wife has a leased 2016 Grand Cherokee Limited that we turned in last summer. It was a good vehicle and over the three years we had it, it gave us no significant issues and we put in around 42K miles on it. It drove and rode very much like a car or a crossover and I personally prefer the more truck like ride of the 4runner. We would get around 21-22 mpg on the highway and about 17-18 mpg in city driving. In my 4runner the best I've gotten is 19.3 mpg over very long distance and around 16.7 in the city with a steel bumper, steel skid plate and some weight in the back (though I've most likely killed that now with a roof rack and a lift) but we don't drive so much for it to make a huge difference on the pocket (plus we live in central texas). I towed with it when we moved from Maryland to Texas and I don't think it would tow as well as a 4runner or the 200 series (I have towed with the 200 series but never with my 4runner). We wouldn't go back (would probably pick a 3 row crossover if we go for a second large vehicle) but I can't say we had a bad experience with it.
bring_it_on is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote