View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 11:57 AM

BlakeA will become famous soon enough

BlakeA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeA View Post
Took mine in to the dealer a couple of weeks ago and went for a ride with a tech. He heard the whining noise and said he would drive another 4Runner on their lot and get back to me.
He did get back and asked me to bring it back in. I take it in tomorrow and will report back with what they find out, if anything.
Just dropped the 2019 4Runner at the dealer. Went for another ride with the tech to confirm the whining from rear diff. Looks like they are going to replace the differential. Hope that fixes it. 2750 miles.
I really like this 4Runner. I have a 1997 4Runner with 200K miles that has been a great car, though I did buy a 1992 Toyota pickup brand new, that threw a timing chain at 49000 miles. Just hoping this 4Runner doesn’t become a problem, because I got rid of a Honda CRV to buy this car when Honda couldn’t/wouldn’t fix the car that only had 35K miles on it.
BlakeA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote